DueLock™ Knotless PEEK Push-In Anchor
The 2.9mm PEEK DueLock knotless anchor has a tapered thread profile uniquely designed to increase pull-out strength and minimise the incision footprint. The associated instrumentation allows for accurate and effortless incision onto the Glenoid rim.
This anchor provides a secure labral repair while eliminating suture knots associated with tissue irritation.
Features and Benefits
- Locking groove provides double fixation in combination with anchor interface fixation
- Size of groove allows for fixation of up to 3 sutures
- Provides alternative to conventional ‘knotted’ suture anchors
- Eliminates knots associated with tissue irritation
Inserter and Anchor Size
- The anchor can be used in all over the body with different inserter lengths available
- The anchor can be pre-loaded with 1-3 sutures