InterF-ix™ ABS Buttons
(ACL Repair / Buttons)
InterF-ix is a titanium button specially designed for ligamentoplasty surgical techniques including anterior/posterior cruciate ligament reconstructions, reinsertion of the long-head of the biceps tendon and ankle ligaments.
Features and Benefits
High Tensile Strength:
- InterF-ix button’s design focuses on reducing the risk of breakage with improved mechanical strength at critical areas.
- Ensures minimally invasive insertion.
Consistent Cortical Fixation:
- Does not rely on cancellous bone quality.
- Allows for endoscopic revision without lateral incision and bone removal.
- Minimizes soft tissue irritation by allowing the suture knot to sit flush with the button surface.
TI Button Material: Certified ISO 5832-3 Medical Grade Titanium
TI Button Hole Size: Designed to be suitable for all suture sizes used for ligamentoplasty.