MicroTi™ Titanium Suture Anchor
The MicroTi is a small screw-in suture anchor used in a variety of small-joint applications. Despite the small diameter the specially engineered thread combines with cortical bone to provide tremendous pull-out strength.
Features and Benefits
The extremely short length of the anchor allows for fixation in restrictive areas.
Titanium Anchor Body
- Optimal cortical fixation
- Engineered for ultimate mechanical properties (pull-out strength, tensile strength, etc.)
- 2 x 4mm
- Small diameter allows for precise anchor management
- Post-less design to avoid tissue irritation and enables cortical
- Unique post-less design allows for a more shallow hole depth
when limited bone is available